We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout.
Pay in 3 interest-free instalments. No interest. No fees when you pay on time. No impact to your credit score.
Step 1: Add products to your cart with a total basket value over £20 and select “Klarna” when you check out
Step 2: Enter a few personal details and you’ll know instantly if you’re approved
Step 3: Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay and you can manage your orders and payments in the Klarna app.
Spread the cost of your purchase into 3 interest-free instalments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with remaining instalments scheduled automatically every 30 days. No interest. No fees when you pay on time. Select the Klarna option and enter your debit or credit card information. To check your eligibility, Klarna will perform a soft search with a credit reference agency. This will not affect your credit score.
- A new way to pay that's an alternative to a credit card.
- 3 instalments gives you flexibility to shop without interest or hidden fees.
- Not making your payment on time could affect your ability to use Klarna in the future. Debt collection agencies are used as a last resort.
You must be 18+ and a UK resident to be eligible for this credit offer.
Review your latest purchases and make payments in the Klarna app or online.
Download the Klarna app: https://www.klarna.com/app
Log in online: https://app.klarna.com/login.
With Klarna, you are always covered through Klarna’s Buyer Protection policy. Modern safeguards protect your information to prevent unauthorised purchases. At Klarna, we have a relentless focus on creating the best shopping experience in the world. We believe payments are so much more than just a way to send money. That’s why our smooth checkout options give you more time and control so you can focus on the things you love.
- More than 90 million shoppers are using Klarna.
- 200,000 retailers are working with us worldwide.
- We’re one Europe’s largest banks and we’ve been powering online checkouts for over 15 years.