We're incredibly proud to have collaborated with Chris Moyles to create this distinctive collection. Created to match the best selling candle, the Chris Moyles reed diffuser contains 100ml of delicate fragrance in a matt black glass with black reeds. The unisex fragrance gives off an indulgent powdery scent with top notes of amber, moss and tonka bean and base notes of lavender and cinnamon to give a delicious sweet edge.
- Also available alongside the candle as a luxury gift set.
- Contains 100ml, offering 10-12 weeks fragrance release
- Vegan luxury perfume oils mixed with non-toxic slow evaporating base
- Includes 8 black reeds. Use between 6 and 8 depending on your room size
- Turn reeds when you need a burst of fragrance release
- Do not allow the oil to come into contact with polished, painted or synthetic surfaces or fabrics
- Place on a flat surface and keep out of direct sunlight
- Toxic if ingested, seek medical attention immediately.
Subscription: Keep your home continually smelling incredible by subscribing to a 3 monthly delivery and receiving a 10% discount each time! You will receive your first diffuser straight away and then a new one every 3 months until you cancel. You can pause or cancel your subscription at any time after the 2nd order via the "Manage Subscriptions" tab in your Molecule account. You will be charged every 3 months on the anniversary date of your first order using your original payment method.
Absolutely LOVE this fragrance!! Smells like Jo Malone myrrh and tonka bean.
Initially purchased for a bit of a laugh after hearing Chris Moyles discuss these products. But actually love the diffusers scent and the chic bottle...I will be back, for more 😍
Bought the diffuser after seeing Chris Moyles on This Morning giving Holly one of the candles thought I would try it.
Lovely fragrance really different. Will definitely purchase again.
Fabulous smell 💙
I absolutely love the Chris Moyles diffusers and candles. The scent lasts for ages, and whilst it is not an ‘in your face’ smell you are aware it is there. Always have a stock as these are my go to.