Our beautiful bespoke ceramic wax melt burners, are created for us by a talented artisan ceramicist in Yorkshire. Each burner is individually unique in its form due to the handmade nature. Stamped with our logo and dipped in a porcelain translucent glaze to produce a stylish and classic piece to treasure. The wax well is removable, making them super easy to clean and replace with a fresh wax melt.
Instructions and Safety:
- Remove from packaging and place a wax melt in the well of your wax burner
- Light a 2-4 hour unscented tea light candle in the base.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Do not use for longer than 4 hours at a time
- Keep out of reach of children & pets and away from draughts
- Do not move while lit as burner will be hot to touch.
- To clean: when the wax is cold and hard, light a tea light in the base and after 45-60 seconds, simply slide the old wax off the well. Wipe clean and replace with a fresh wax melt of choice.